PuzzleFast values your privacy.
PuzzleFast does NOT store your puzzle—neither the finished puzzle nor the list of words or word:clue pairs used to make the puzzle—UNLESS you elect to save the puzzle via the 'Save/Share' function. If your puzzle contains personal information, or if you have a proprietary interest in your puzzle and wish to retain copyright on it, do not use the 'Save/Share' function. Electing to save a puzzle means agreeing to the following terms, some of which may be understood to diminish your privacy even though puzzles are saved anonymously:
- Saving a puzzle is FREE and ANONYMOUS.
- Saving a puzzle means storing the finished puzzle on a PuzzleFast server, to be accessed over the Internet via an assigned PuzzleFast.com URL.
- Illegal, obscene, or malicious material, as well as third party copyrighted material (beyond fair use), must not be saved.
- Puzzles containing personal information should not be saved.
- Saving a puzzle establishes PuzzleFast.com as the puzzle's copyright owner. If you want to retain copyright for yourself, do not use the 'Save/Share' function.
- Saved puzzles are FREELY ACCESSIBLE to the general public for noncommercial use (attribution required).
- Your 'Save Options' selection notwithstanding, a saved puzzle may be deleted at any time or retained indefinitely, at the sole discretion of PuzzleFast.com.
- Change requests and deletion requests regarding saved puzzles usually cannot be accommodated.
Log files and analytics tools capture information about your use of this site on an impersonal basis. Such information—including your IP address, Internet Service Provider, etc.—is used for the sole purpose of monitoring this site's performance. Only in law-enforcement scenarios might such information be used, or disclosed to third parties, with the intent of identifying users personally.
PuzzleFast may store cookies (small text files) on your computer to enable site features or otherwise to improve the quality of your experience with this site. While such cookies pose no threat to you or your computer, you may disable/disallow cookies via your browser settings.
PuzzleFast may provide links to other sites, primarily but not exclusively for the purposes of enabling users to recommend this site via social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) or to offer products for purchase. The linking mechanisms may include functionality to capture information about you or to store cookies on your computer. Such links are offered in good faith, but this site expressly disclaims any responsibility for privacy/security issues involving sites to which links are provided.