In using PuzzleFast (hereafter alternatively called "the Service"), you agree to the following:
The quality, performance, and availability of the Service are not warranted in any way. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the Service, your only recourse is to discontinue your use of it.
Use of the Service for illegal, obscene, or malicious purposes is prohibited.
A puzzle you yourself make and print using the Service is your intellectual property, to be used as you wish without encumbrance. But by electing to save the puzzle on the Service's server via the 'Save/Share' function, you explicitly agree to the following terms, which include superseding copyright provisions:
- Saving a puzzle is FREE and ANONYMOUS.
- Saving a puzzle means storing the finished puzzle on a PuzzleFast server, to be accessed over the Internet via an assigned PuzzleFast.com URL.
- Illegal, obscene, or malicious material, as well as third party copyrighted material (beyond fair use), must not be saved.
- Puzzles containing personal information should not be saved.
- Saving a puzzle establishes PuzzleFast.com as the puzzle's copyright owner. If you want to retain copyright for yourself, do not use the 'Save/Share' function.
- Saved puzzles are FREELY ACCESSIBLE to the general public for noncommercial use (attribution required).
- Your 'Save Options' selection notwithstanding, a saved puzzle may be deleted at any time or retained indefinitely, at the sole discretion of PuzzleFast.com.
- Change requests and deletion requests regarding saved puzzles usually cannot be accommodated.
Making word puzzles entails an element of randomization which may result in objectionable letter sequences (e.g., obscene words) appearing in puzzles. The Service contains no functionality to prevent this unfortunate possibility. You are solely responsible for examining your puzzle for objectionable letter sequences appearing at random, indeed for verifying the quality of your puzzle in every aspect.
The Service publishes pre-made puzzles—puzzles made and saved by the Service's users or by the Service itself—which you may freely print, copy, and distribute for noncommercial use, provided you do not remove or modify the copyright notice on the puzzle. Commercial use of pre-made puzzles requires the express consent of the Service. Consent is granted automatically in one case: You may display pre-made puzzles on commercial websites using unmodified markup provided by the Service.
You will not copy, appropriate, or otherwise exploit any code or other contents of the Service's website, as such constitutes a copyright violation subjecting you to criminal prosecution and/or civil liability.
The Service has advertising, affiliate, or other relationships with third-party service providers and third-party product providers such as Facebook, Google, and Amazon.com. The Service is not responsible for any products, services, security issues, or other issues arising from your interaction with these third-party providers or their clients.